Case study – Laser Hair Growth
The Sunshine Coast’s newest treatment for those who cannot grow their hair to the desired length.
Laser Hair Growth was started to help both women and men achieve their desired hair growth. Founder, Katrina, started the clinic because she is passionate about giving Sunshine Coast locals access to the latest laser technology to thicken and grow hair.
As a new business, Katrina realised that having a website was going to be an essential part of launching her service offering. The website needed to be easy to edit going forward, have the important features such as online booking, but also clearly outline her vision and passion.
- Challenge: Build a website that gave Katrina a platform to launch Laser Hair Growth’s services.
- Strategy: A website that allows Laser Hair Growth to educate customers about how laser technology can help customers and customers to book directly online.
- Result: C Angel Marketing built a website that aligned with Laser Hair Growth’s key messaging and allowed the business to target their audience based on different aspirations.
C Angel Marketing
Laser Hair Growth engaged C Angel Marketing before launch to set up the website. Further, C Angel Marketing recommended some online appointment booking software in which Square was chosen as the best way forward. C Angel Marketing also assisted in setting up the Google My Business for Laser Hair Growth.
- Website strategy
- Google My Business set-up
- Square appointments guidance
- Embedding of Square appointments on the website
- Website platform that is easy to maintain on an ongoing basis by Laser Hair Growth
- Google Analytics set up
Having a website is a necessity in 2020. The remainder of your marketing strategy often revolves around driving traffic to your website to educate, nurture and convert potential customers into clients.